Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Spectrum”) ordinarily does not prohibit links to this Web Site, provided that any such link does not improperly connote an endorsement by or affiliation with Spectrum, or otherwise adversely impact Spectrum, and pursuant to the terms below.
If you are interested in linking to this Web Site or any other Spectrum-owned web sites, please notify Spectrum Pharmaceuticals by sending an e-mail to. Include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address), as well as the URL of your site and a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to this site.
By linking to any page on the Spectrum Web Sites, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth below.
Links may be text-based using the words: “http://khapzory.com,” “Spectrum,” “Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,” or “Spectrum.com” (the “Spectrum Marks”). You may not use any Spectrum logo as a link. By linking, you acknowledge and agree that, other than as set forth herein, all rights to the Spectrum Marks, other Spectrum marks, the content appearing on the Spectrum Web Site and the design of the Spectrum Web Site belong to Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright owned by Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
You may not create frames around any of the pages of the Spectrum Web Sites or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any of the Spectrum Web Sites.
You must not misrepresent your relationship with any Spectrum product or Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (or any Spectrum-owned business entity, Spectrum subsidiary, or Spectrum-affiliated business entity) or present false or misleading impressions about any Spectrum product or Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (or any Spectrum-owned business entity, Spectrum subsidiary, or Spectrum-affiliated business entity). No links to any Spectrum Web Site may be used in a manner that implies or suggests that Spectrum approves or endorses you, your Web site, or your goods and services (in all cases, except as Spectrum may have agreed separately with you in a signed writing).
Spectrum has no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend Spectrum against all claims arising out of or based upon your Web site.
No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous; obscene or criminal; or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Spectrum may at any time, in its sole discretion, without cause, terminate your right to link to any Web pages of any Spectrum Web Site. In such event, upon request, you agree to immediately remove all links to any Spectrum Web Site and to cease using the Spectrum Marks. Spectrum reserves the right to change this linking policy at any time without notice, and such changes will be deemed effective upon posting. Changes will be posted on this page.
This Web Site Linking Policy is effective as of November 5, 2018.
© Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ® All Rights Reserved.
Indications and Usage
KHAPZORYTM is a folate analog indicated for:
- Rescue after high-dose methotrexate therapy in patients with osteosarcoma.
- Diminishing the toxicity associated with overdosage of folic acid antagonists or impaired methotrexate elimination.
- Treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with fluorouracil.
Limitations of Use
KHAPZORY is not indicated for the treatment of pernicious anemia and megaloblastic anemia secondary to lack of vitamin B12 because of the risk of progression of neurologic manifestations despite hematologic remission.
Important Safety Information
- KHAPZORY is contraindicated in patients who have had severe hypersensitivity to leucovorin products, folic acid, or folinic acid.
Warnings and Precautions
- Increased gastrointestinal toxicities with fluorouracil: Gastrointestinal toxicities, including stomatitis and diarrhea, occur more commonly and may be of greater severity and of prolonged duration. Deaths from severe enterocolitis, diarrhea, and dehydration have occurred in elderly patients receiving weekly d,l-leucovorin and fluorouracil. Do not initiate or continue therapy with KHAPZORY and fluorouracil in patients with symptoms of gastrointestinal toxicity until those symptoms have resolved. Monitor patients with diarrhea until it has resolved as rapid deterioration leading to death can occur.
- Drug interaction with trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole: Concomitant use of d,l-leucovorin with trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole for the acute treatment of Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia in patients with HIV infection increased treatment failure and morbidity.
- The most common adverse reactions (≥20%) in patients receiving high-dose methotrexate therapy with levoleucovorin rescue were stomatitis (38%) and vomiting (38%).
- The most common adverse reactions (>50%) in patients receiving levoleucovorin in combination with fluorouracil for metastatic colorectal cancer were stomatitis (72%), diarrhea (70%), and nausea (62%).
Leucovorin products increase the toxicity of fluorouracil.
Use in Specific Populations
Levoleucovorin is administered in combination with methotrexate or fluorouracil, which can cause embryo-fetal harm. Refer to methotrexate and fluorouracil prescribing information for additional information.
Please click here to see full Prescribing Information for KHAPZORY.
Reporting of Suspected Adverse Reactions
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.